Spring Media Group is growing rapidly and we are currently recruiting for a Operations Manager based in our Stockholm office.
Spring Media Group is an international sports agency with market leading position in the Nordics. We work across three business areas with rights management, streaming solution and production services. Annually we distribute over 30 000 hours of live sports to a network for over 450 broadcast partners worldwide.
Spring Media Group is looking for a structured, solution-oriented and positive employee as operations manager. The role will mainly be operating from, but not limited to, our headquarters in central Stockholm. You will become a part of an operations team of seven people and reporting to the Head of Operations.
Do you have an organized mind-set and are passionate about planning? Do you love sports and enjoy a job where you will be the driving force behind the planning of our leagues and bigger sporting events? Then this is a job for you!
The position involves production and budget planning, daily coordination with customers and internal reporting. Your job is also to streamline and develop our external and internal functions and make sure they are delivering according to set expectations. In your role you represent the company and handle all direct communication to both customers and suppliers.
The job involves working hours during weekdays, but there are occasions for flexibility and travels. Some availability evening and weekend must be expected.
Example of tasks:
- Manage meetings – set the agenda, administer tasks and follow-ups.
- Overall planning of live events with relevant parties – such as production and contribution suppliers, individual clubs or sporting federations as well as end-customers (TV channels/media companies).
- Compile and oversee costs and revenues linked to various projects.
- Update and administer internal production and delivery planning.
- Travel to sporting events to coordinate production and live broadcasts.
We think you are:
To thrive in the role of operations manager with us, you have great job satisfaction, are driven by creating order around you, are good at working together and can keep many balls in the air at the same time
- Proactive, fearless and motivated by new challenges.
- Thrive in a work environment where you can work with both social and administrative tasks.
- Enjoy structure and have an eye for details.
- Experience in creating progress plans, and at communicating them both upwards and downwards.
- Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously.
- Experience from production planning, preferably within sports.
- Like to travel, meet people and enjoy a working schedule focused on live events.
- Communicate freely in both Swedish and English.
The role is based in our Stockholm office.
Please apply through Spring Media’s career page: https://silverspringmedia.teamtailor.com/